- Salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Chicago - USA
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience with “front-end” digital analytics tools (such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics) as well as strong business acumen. They will drive understanding of digital behavior and identify opportunities to improve the digital experience and performance across Dyson.com and traffic-driving media channels.
- Proactively monitor eCommerce platform for changes in customer behavior and communicate these insights, with commercial thinking, clearly to the Direct team and wider business as necessary to drive change.
- Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analyzing data from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data, customer feedback, and session replay tools.
- Collaborate with eCommerce team to develop multi-variant and A/B tests, and support post-test analysis.
- Keep a watchful eye on the tagging strategy deployed to Dyson’s various digital properties to ensure that digital data maintains integrity.
- Create reports that expertly visualizes the data so that performance, trends, and actionable items are apparent.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing programs.
- Work closely with product marketing teams to cultivate a deep understanding of what resonates with our owners in order to create and implement cross channel, end-to-end customer journeys.
- Partner with Media team to aid in measuring channel performance (SEO/SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliates) with the goal of supplementing agency reporting. Identify high value / underperforming audiences and opportunities to improve visitor engagement.
- Build relationships and work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field required 3 to 5 years’ experience in a digital analytics role with a solid understanding of user journeys, digital usability, and user experience.
- Master of web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics required; working knowledge of how these types of tools collect, process, and store data is critical. Experience using testing and optimization tools such as Adobe Test & Target.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills; experience with Python or Tableau a plus
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of identifying new digital optimization opportunities based on customer insight and data, and its interpretation into actionable test hypothesis and campaigns.
- Storytelling - Can easily distill complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to accurately test, verify, and debug the data collected by digital analytics platforms for the purpose of quality assurance.
- Proficiency in data visualization and report creation.
- Understanding of data management, multi-channel marketing strategies and conversion rate optimization.
- Comfortable quickly flexing between longer term strategic thinking and day-to-day execution of the roadmap.
- Strong awareness and understanding of optimization best practice, digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available.
- If this sounds like your background we’d really like you to register your details, alongside a resume, so we can keep in touch.
BenefitsAs a global technology company, we have ambitious plans for the future! How we reward you is more than just salary and bonus. It is linked to our high performance culture. It promotes an engaged workforce through a package of financial and lifestyle benefits. Dyson full-time benefits include:
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision, Dental
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Competitive Salary Plus Bonus Incentive Plan
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with up to a 4% match (potential additional 2% discretionary contribution)
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.