- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Chicago - USA
The Sr. Analyst, Sales Operation & Planning Direct will work in partnership with the Direct Sales, Finance and Marketing Teams with a focus on forecasting at weekly/model level.
AccountabilitiesMain responsibilities include forecasting, which includes base item forecasting, promotional forecasting, and event planning, and weekly/monthly performance analysis.
• Support delivery of assigned budgets on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Forecast at the channel and product level as required.
• Develop and execute assortment and promotional effectiveness analysis.
• Analyze weekly stock level data and partner with supply planning to ensure adequate supply availability at correct warehouse to support anticipated demand.
• Collect and distribute weekly sales results to all areas of the organization.
• Seek consensus and approval from internal stakeholders for proposed plans; negotiate with Sales team to achieve company's best position.
• Assess risks and opportunities; assess situation, propose actions and implement best profit and high customer satisfaction solutions.
Plan, develop, and manage relationships with internal Dyson teams, current and new.
• Demonstrate exemplary execution of Dyson values with business partners.
• Seek out decision makers and influencers, to best manage the business.
Create positive working relationships across all levels of the organization.
• Comprehensive knowledge of your business and the end consumer and the ability to communicate that knowledge.
• Support plans regarding distribution, merchandising, pricing, and product placement.
Contribute to the US Demand Planning team.
• Serve as an active and high performing member of the team.
• Partner with other team members to support new opportunities as they arise
• Be able to challenge self and others in accepting the norm, while working towards best practices.
Fulfill other duties as necessary and assigned.
• Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
• Think outside of the box, identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Identify problems and find solutions.
SkillsWhat you'll need:• Bachelor’s degree required; business major preferred.
• 2-3 years in a Sr. Analyst role preferred.
• Prior experience in a .com forecasting role required.
• Prior experience working with sales and marketing functions is a plus.
• Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and Outlook is required.
• SAP experience is a plus.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.