- Salary to be based on experience and credentials.
- Field Sales
- Toronto - Canada
Provide actionable reporting of data, analytics and insights to support key sales objectives and drive our channel strategy. Must be able to analyze the business from a 30,000ft view, as well as a 100ft view, in order to identify and outline key risks and opportunities, and provide data to support insights and recommendations. This is a key position within the sales organization and requires a high level of collaboration across all internal groups to determine how we can focus, streamline and improve efficiencies throughout the business
Support the National Accounts sales team in achieving sales and profit results through the following:
Ongoing retail results analysis and reporting
- Review and analyze ongoing market trends to determine actions that support overall channel strategy
- Utilize key market trends to determine optimal assortments and improve efficiencies
- Prepare presentations and reports to disseminate data to support key decision making
- Market size modeling
- Work with the Junior Sales Analyst to ensure weekly reporting is accurate
- Provide continuous reporting to management utilizing retail sales results
- Access retailer business interchange websites, i.e. Retail Link and Partners Online to analyze point of purchase sales
- Support the global sales team by providing analysis and data management
- Work closely with partners in sales, marketing, finance, and demand planning to support sales strategy planning, promotional insights and planning, forecasting, and assortment planning.
Oversee product range and promotional effectiveness analysis with support from Jr. Sales Analyst.
- Analyze and model product ranges and promotional events to capitalize on opportunities and maximize return on investment
- Provide analysis on key retailer activity and national events
- Assist in developing an understanding of base rate and lifts
Oversee special projects and ad hoc requests
- Online sales reporting
- Provide trade planning support to the Marketing department
- Retailer-specific projects
- Identifying additional analysis as required
- Making improvements and efficiencies to existing processes
Fulfil other duties as necessary.
- Forge links with other markets to ensure sharing of best practice
- Identify opportunities that fall within the role to enhance professional growth
- Develop and recommend improvements to current operating procedures
- Review systems and current methodologies and make recommendations for improvements to enhance overall analytical capabilities of the team
Contribute to Dyson success
- Serve as an active and high performing member of the team
- Able to challenge self and others in accepting the norm, while working towards best practices
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Think outside of the box, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Identify problems and find solutions
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who –
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years in a Financial Analyst or Retail Sales Analyst role required
- Experience working with a sales function preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (VBA/macros experience) and Highly Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, including MS Access and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high level of proficiency in the use of spreadsheets – the ability to quickly understand business scenarios and model them is critical
- Strong organizational skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to present effectively in large groups.
- Not afraid to speak up and share insights.
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.
Winner of 2019 Eluta.ca Greater Toronto's Top Employers award.