- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Toronto - Canada
Dyson has a reputation for developing products that are both different and better. But coming up with revolutionary products is just the beginning – a big part of our success is ensuring the right product is in the right place. This is where our Logistics & Supply Chain team comes in.
In this role championing Dyson’s E-Commerce business from the supply chain point of view will be the primary responsibility.
- Managing and driving the implementation of supply chain and logistics related Direct to Consumer projects
- Being a key partner to the direct to consumer business and working closely with the business partners on developments such as: new customer experience initiatives, order processing time, shipping methods, un-deliverables and related
- Being a key partner to the Dyson Store, managing necessary tasks and support in the design and implementation of supply chain processes
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Financial Analyst and the Inventory Controller on operations reporting on returns and exchanges as it relates to consumer experience (return/exchanges service level)
- KPI creation, measurement, monitoring and analysis of supply-chain related Direct to Consumer metrics for both Finished Goods and Spare & Accessories
- Monitor and communicate with 3PL for special instructions on exceptional or priority situations
- Work closely with the Finance Department on high level problem solving related to the Direct to Consumer Department
- Explore areas for new and improved processes; promote and demonstrate innovation and creativity to work process and problem solving
- Co-ordinate with the customer care team on process improvement initiatives and changes, working to bring teams along in a co-operative manner with the best interest of the company at heart
- Occasional assistance in backing up inventory control or order management duties as necessary for team coverage
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who –
- 3-5 years supply chain experience; e-commerce an asset
- 1-2 years’ experience leading and driving the implementation of projects
- University degree or College diploma in a related field
- Excellent inter-team partnering skills and the ability to push a project through to completion
- Strong curiosity and eagerness to lead the market in supply chain innovation
- Willingness to learn and join in an active, high energy and high performing team
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple requests
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office software required
- SAP experience a strong asset
- Occasional travel required
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.