- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Toronto - Canada
The eCommerce Analyst will be instrumental in synthesizing large sets of data and communicating trends and insights back into the business to guide strategic decisions. This position is responsible for collecting and analyzing data, and developing marketing insights and optimization recommendations.
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in eCommerce analytics and strong business acumen. They will drive understanding of digital behavior and identify opportunities to improve customer experience and performance across DysonCanada.ca and traffic-driving media channels.
- Proactively monitor eCommerce platform for changes in customer behavior and communicate these insights, with commercial thinking, clearly to the Direct team and wider business as necessary to drive change.
- Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analyzing data from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data, customer feedback and session replay tools.
- Collaborate with eCommerce team to develop multi-variant and A/B tests, and support post-test analysis.
- Develop appropriate tagging strategy to capture the necessary KPIs and metrics, and verify accurate data collection.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing programs.
- Work closely with product marketing teams to cultivate a deep understanding of what resonates with our owners in order to create and implement cross channel, end-to-end customer journeys.
- Partner with Media team to drive the creation of weekly channel performance reports (SEO/SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliates) to supplement agency reporting. Identify high value / underperforming audiences and opportunities to improve visitor engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in e-commerce with a good understanding of user journeys, digital usability, and user experience.
- Master of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience using testing and optimization tools such as Adobe Test & Target
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of identifying new digital optimization opportunities based on customer insight and data, and its interpretation into actionable test hypothesis and campaigns
- Storytelling - Can easily distil complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders.
- Working understanding of data management, multi-channel marketing strategies and conversion rate optimization
- Comfortable quickly flexing between longer term strategic thinking and day-to-day execution of the roadmap
- Strong awareness and understanding of optimization best practice, digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available.
- Proactive, creative team playing who enjoys problem solving and enabling those around them
- Possess a high sense of urgency, strong attention to detail and high standards for the quality of their work.
- Develop positive and productive professional relationship with key stakeholders
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies
- Excellent time management, organizational, planning and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong analytic presentation skills to senior and peer level audiences
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.