- Salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Toronto, Canada
About the roleThe Senior eCommerce Analyst will lead actionable reporting of data and insights to guide strategic decisions and drive our direct-to-consumer channel strategy. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in eCommerce analytics and strong commercial acumen to be able to analyze the business from a 30,000ft view, as well as a 100ft view and provided clear recommendations. They will drive understanding of digital behavior and identify opportunities to improve customer experience and sales performance across DysonCanada.ca and traffic-driving media channels.
Ongoing sales analysis and reporting:
- Analyze eCommerce and total market trends and communicate recommendations that support the direct-to-consumer channel strategy.
- Analyze product range and promotion performance to determine optimal assortments and opportunities to maximize return on investment.
- Assist in developing an understanding of base rate and lifts.
- Present insights and recommendations via written and verbal communications that can be understood by a broad audience.
- Collaborate with eCommerce lead on forecast modeling to support monthly business processes.
- Proactively monitor the eCommerce platform for changes in customer behavior and communicate these insights and recommendations, with commercial thinking, to the team to drive change.
- Work closely with eCommerce and Category teams to cultivate a deep understanding of what resonates with our owners in order optimize end-to-end customer journeys.
- Support eCommerce enhancement planning by identifying new opportunities and quantifying the impact for business case prioritization.
- Collaborate with eCommerce team to develop multi-variant and A/B tests, and support post-test analysis.
- Partner with Media team to drive the creation of weekly channel performance reports (SEO/SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliates) to supplement agency reporting. Identify high value / underperforming audiences and opportunities to improve visitor engagement
- Build and maintain custom dashboards using tools such as Adobe Analytics, GA, Data studio and Tableau. Educate and empower teams to self-serve data.
- Develop appropriate tagging strategy to capture the necessary KPIs and metrics, and verify accurate data collection.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing programs.
- Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analyzing data from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data, customer feedback and session replay tools.
- Identify additional analysis as required
- Forge links with other markets to ensure sharing of best practices
- Identify opportunities that fall within the role to enhance professional growth
- Review systems and current methodologies and make recommendations for improvements to enhance overall analytical capabilities of the team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years in an eCommerce Analyst or Retail Sales Analyst role required, with a strong understanding of eCommerce user journeys
- Master of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (VBA/macros experience) and highly proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, including PowerPoint.
- Storytelling - Can easily distill complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders
- Working understanding of data management, multi-channel marketing strategies and conversion rate optimization
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and commercial acumen to apply context to analysis
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of identifying digital optimizations based on customer insight and data, and its interpretation into actionable test hypothesis and campaigns
- Comfortable quickly flexing between longer term strategic thinking and day-to-day execution
- Proactive, creative team playing who enjoys problem solving and enabling those around them
- Possess a high sense of urgency, strong attention to detail and high standards for the quality of their work
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.