- Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
We are looking to hire a Warehouse Specialist to join our team in Johor
- Coordinate shipment, delivery schedule and other logistic work related.
- Handle and process inbound and outbound shipping document (DO, Invoices).
- Communicate and arrange with transport provider for import and export cargo.
- Generate and print label for incoming and outgoing cargos.
- Communicate and coordinate with several departments for material movement.
- To verify and receive inbound shipment.
- Perform receiving process in SAP system.
- Labelling, sorting and grouping receive material.
- Pick and pack goods according to the established picking method and standards.
- Scanning and stock transfer to respective department in SAP system
- Pick and pack shipment cargo.
- Booking truck for shipment according planners schedule.
- Generate DO and invoices for shipment.
- Perform system transaction and physical movement for return to supplier material.
- Perform system (SAP) transaction and physical movement for return material.
- Generate SAP cycle count sheet perform Cycle count weekly.
- Operate lifting equipment to load, unload, transport, retrieve and put-away pallet.
- Daily check lifting equipment and ensure in good condition for operating.
- Responsible for safety and environmental compliance.
- Maintain 5s in warehouse.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years or relevant experience in warehouse environment.
- Possess valid forklift license.
- Knowledgeable in storekeeping.
- Good proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point and SAP system.
- Experience of working in multi-national / multi-lingual teams.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical & leadership skill.
- Attention to details and good follow-up skills.
- Able to multi-task, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take on challenges with a positive attitude.
- Firm and decisive with ability to react at shortest time possible in reaction to issues.
- Strong cross functional team skills, inquisitive & proactive, strong facilitator.
- High work ethics & personal integrity.
- Able to work 12hr shift or Normal shift.