- MYR Competitive Remuneration Package
- Mechanical Engineering
- This is a busy, responsible and highly demanding position which offers huge self-improvement opportunities.
- This person will be participating in the development of new Dyson products from the evaluation of new technologies until the implementation of the final product.
- This person will work closely with cross teams on structural and Moldflow related risk analysis
You will be providing technical advices and consultation to product design teams, typically on the challenges related to structure in polymer and composite material.
You will be working on plastic moldflow simulations and also structural analysis modelling to assess the risk and review robustness in future Dyson products.
You may also provide support in term of coordinating analytical support for improving existing products.
You will analyze, summarize test results and clearly communicate the findings to other RDD members including senior managers and directors.
Your role may involve in mentoring a product design engineer in your best practice methods
You will drive designs forward and ensure correct decisions are made at all stages of the design process through experimental validation and other relevant analysis methods
You are expected to build up the capability of performing detailed analysis of complex physical problems and enjoy delivering practical solutions to real life engineering challenges.
Identify and develop new opportunities, tools and methods with the aim of enhancing the performance, reliability and shorten the time of Dyson products delivery to market.
Analysis could be performed on the result of computational simulations, hand calculations or experimental tests.
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in mechanical engineering product analysis and development or fresh graduate with a Degree/Masters/PhD in Mechanical Engineering/Materials Science
- Have thorough knowledge of polymer and composite material data and knowing the method to encompass the understanding efficiently into the analysis software
- Understanding of Mechanical performance/design experience.
- Experience of test campaigns and analysis of test data.
- Experience with injection moulding tool design and the usage of Moldflow
- Ability to use CAD/CAE tools, ideally NX interface.
- Having basic understanding of simulation software, preferably the ANSYS suite of products.
- Having good experience in MS Excel that includes macros and VBA coding.
- Having good skills in documentation and writing up specification
- Have good written, verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Have strong multi-tasking and planning skills when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment
- Be a hands-on Engineer capable of developing bespoke solutions tailored to product requirements.
- Good interpersonal and project handling skills.
- Good insight into structural mechanics.
- Possess strong technical leadership in the area of machine learning and Big Data analytics.
- Having the right attitude and experience in term of hands on for preparation of prototype and testing
- Passion in technical investigation, trouble shooting of issues and with the mindset of always ready to solve engineering problems.
- Having the ability to support multiple projects development.
- Well organized, being proactive and self-starter in solving engineering problems.
- Understanding mechanical drawings and related performance parameters.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or Malaysia Permanent Resident.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai on full-time role.