- Retail Sales, Hair Stylists
- Sydney - Australia
As part of the store leadership team, you will ensure a balance between people, operations, and customer service. Your role will play an integral part in building team capability through fostering a strong coaching culture. You will leverage your business acumen to execute actionable plans to manage controllables, while driving key metrics. You must be an enthusiastic champion for the reputation inside and outside Dyson, committed to establishing an iconic experience.
In this role you will:
- Ensure the day to day operation of the store; sales processes, orders and payments, rostering, open and close and general administration
- Lead a team of Stylists, ensuring a fun, engaging and ambitious in-store culture where the team is involved, valued and recognized for their contribution and is regularly invited to share feedback to improve Store performance;
- Ensure that our retail operation complies to all policies and procedures relating to Security, Health and Safety; ensuring minimum risk to staff members and the business
- Accurately report on sales as well as tracking progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives;
- Develop and execute a strategy to hire and retain the best talent; being able to spot and develop talent in Store to ensure a succession plan
- Meet daily and weekly KPI’s including those relating to Customer Service, Sales, Product Knowledge, Styling sessions per day.
- Be a Dyson advocate and share your product knowledge with our customers to ensure their understanding of why we are best in show.
The Style Bar Manager has a love for leading others, the love technology and design and they know each Dyson product inside and out. They are the first to learn, share, and inspire their team’s passion for innovation.
Energetic and results driven, you take pride in achieving a standard of excellence. You have a true passion for hair and beauty, and believe that things should just work better!
You should also possess:
- Proven experience in Retail or Salon Management
- Solid experience in managing a P&L
- Experience in leading a team;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and POS
- A High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt to ever changing business needs
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Excellent presentation skills and high attention to detail;
- A passion for the latest in hair trends and hair technology
- The opportunity to drive significant growth for Dyson’s Beauty category
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- A competitive salary and sales incentive structure
- The opportunity to be part of a Dyson “World-First”