- £54000 - £61000 dependant on experience
- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This is a greenfield opportunity to build Supplier Management within IT. The Supplier Manager is responsible for leading Relationship Management activity across Global IT’s largest strategic suppliers and the analysis and management of financial and non-financial information to underpin the delivery of long term commercial and financial plans relating to IT transformation.
- You will be responsible for the creation, optimisation & risk mitigation from ongoing & effective Supplier Relationship Management across the range of services.
- Partnering with Global IT Leadership, Procurement, Finance and HR to undertake regular business reviews with strategic suppliers to align on technology and operating model to drive value proposition and performance.
- Manage the commercial impact of Operational changes and gain Supplier & IT Operational Leads approval of such changes
- Champion the management of the Supplier/s by ensuring the IT Operational Leads perform the required task/s and responsibilities on time.
- Define and execute on strategies to drive performance, including quality, customer satisfaction and cost in partnership.
- Drive continuous improvement through effective feedback processes to address policy, product, tooling challenges from stakeholders.
- Establish and ensure continued operationalization of an effective governance structure that delivers overall relationship and financial oversight, ensuring appropriate financial rigor is applied on all key investment decisions.
- Foster a strong partnership between Finance and budget holders to provide analysis, challenge and insight on commercial finance matters and strategies – help to pro-actively address areas that may not have been previously considered.
- Experience in a similarly dynamic, international role and complex organisation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical and systematic way, and present complex data in a clear and compelling manner
- Highly collaborative, able to pull information from others with minimal impact / oversight and comfortable owning discrete deliverables
- Experience operating contracts and commercial terms
- Experience in financial planning financial management, budgeting and investment appraisal skills, with an inherent appreciation of quality and attention to detail
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines