- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleReporting to the Global Supply Chain Director, the role of the data and process analyst is focused on the development and maintenance of key performance metrics to support the supply chain and wider business (direct) by driving actions based on data, additionally the role will require good process understanding and improvement activities.
Gaining a wide understanding of the touch points across the supply chain within the direct to consumer business will be an essential foundation to the success of this role, acknowledging the regional variations exists but a preparedness to challenge thinking to deliver the optimised process improvements for success.
Driving improvements through by the implementation of process where there are gaps, adherence to process where there is lack of compliance or amendment to process where the is irrelevance. Additionally, the role will support key business investment initiatives through the collation and assessment of direct process analysis and data to drive decisions.
- Drive a consistency of measurement on a global basis across direct supply chain metrics.
- Ensure timely reporting of direct supply chain metrics are available in a standardised view for key stakeholder / reporting deadlines
- Ensure metrics accurately reflect business performance and have the relevant narrative to ensure understanding of issues/resolutions.
- Frequently assess the relevance of metrics to drive consumer experience, cost and support decision making.
- Drive a behaviour of metric based improvements, using data to encourage the continuous improvement nature, identification of improvement opportunities and implementations.
- Maintain the global view of direct delivery proposition, capability and future roadmap through the collation of inputs from global, regional and market-based activity.
- Preparation of monthly performance reports and presentation material.
About youSkills and Attributes:
- Data driven with attention to detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, ability to work across functional areas
- Excellent data manipulation using Microsoft applications.
- Ability to map and understand supply chain process interactions
- Build global relationships through frequent engagement
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in working independently and leading projects
- Action Oriented
- Process management
- Problem solving
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.