- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
To be responsible for the Supply Chain Control and Reporting function for Dyson UK and Ireland and align it on a European level.
- To ensure that the structure of the Supply Chain Control team supports the company Pan-European strategy.
- To manage, support, coach and develop teams across the Supply Chain to achieve personal matrix goals, team and department performance targets. To ensure HR best practice and Dyson Ways of Working are demonstrated, and, where exceeded, the individual receives recognition.
- To train and develop direct reports to ensure they demonstrate best practice in all aspects of Supply Chain Control processes.
- To actively participate in effective performance management, including regular meaningful 1:1s with to track performance against objectives. To observe behaviours and skills to ensure they are professional, confident and capable with all aspects of role. Identify any development needs and review them with the Supply Chain leadership and support their development thereafter.
- To identify the appropriate KPIs to measure within the GB&I and Europe supply chain, to drive forward Dyson Supply Chain performance, and any third party contract that is managed by Supply Chain. To ensure that those KPIs are communicated throughout the business.
- To be responsible for identifying/developing appropriate Reporting and Analytics to support KPI reporting.
- To ensure that Supply Chain have the appropriate Reporting and Analytics to identify improvement opportunities within Supply Chain.
- To share KPI’s, reporting and Analytics best practice throughout the European organisation, standardising where appropriate.
- To ensure that all processes within Supply Chain are optimised and future proofed against the strategy of the business and Supply Chain.
- To ensure that all processes are appropriately documented.
- To ensure that processes are trained.
- To identify or assess opportunities for positive change within the Supply Chain.
- To support project management within the Central European Project Management team, or for smaller projects to provide active project management support.
- To assess the change requirement within the Supply Chain and put appropriate plans in place to support for any change projects.
- To champion Supply Chain requirements through the IT request/change process.
- To understand the stage of development and timelines for all IT change requests and communicate to the wider Supply Chain team.
- To coordinate testing requirements between IT and the Supply Chain team if required
- To ensure that SAP knowledge within the Supply Chain function is kept current.
- To manage any audit requirements through the Supply Chain.
- To ensure that any corrective actions identified through audits are pushed through Supply Chain.
- To feed back to the auditors the progress of corrective actions.
- Understanding of the Supply Chain function or similar organisations
- Strong understanding of SAP or comparable ERP systems
- Knowledge of root cause analysis techniques and comfortable using large data sets
- Strong experience of management of projects across multiple stakeholders
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Excellent Visio knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines