- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
Dyson began twenty-one years ago with James Dyson and a handful of engineers questioning everyday products, thinking differently and making them better. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer in the UK, US, Japan, Europe and Australasia.
We've even branched out to improving commercial technology that frustrates us. The Dyson Airblade hand dryer dries hands in ten seconds, it’s also the most hygienic and energy-efficient hand dryer available. And more recently a fan, Air Multiplier, with no blades or grille.
There are over 5,000 of us in the world and we’re all inventive and hugely passionate about what we do. We are Dyson people that are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes.
- Manage consignment inventory at CM (Contract Manufacturers).
- Manage annual physical inventory count for consigned products at CM.
- Works closely with CM/Finance to resolve consign inventory gaps.
- Review/enhance consignment process.
- Lead consignment project related activities.
- Set requirement to Supplier for delivery of materials.
- Follow up with Supplier for any risks of supply (AOS: Assurance of Supply).
- Drive for continuous improvement in delivery and response time with Supplier.
- Coordinate with Supplier for RTV materials and close loop with a recovery plan.
- Collaborate with Supplier for support of demand uplift.
- Collaborate with Supplier in response for any supply risks due to uncontrollable factors (i.e.: Natural Disasters, Disease Outbreaks).
Production Planning / Scheduling:
- Set Build Plan for Production’s execution.
- Weekly creation and release of Production Orders.
- Collaborate with Production team to confirm capacity and capability of meeting the Build Plan.
- Advise Production team if a change in Build Plan is required due to reasons which will affect the fulfillment of meeting the Build Plan.
- Exercise best scenario planning to meet Demand as well as utilising available capacity in Production.
- Review and advise approval for engineering builds’ requests.
- Highlight and escalate risks of failure to Build Plan through daily monitoring of output.
- Simulate impact assessment when there is risk of failure to Build Plan.
- Review materials’ inventory for Build Plan fulfillment.
- Coordinate with Suppliers on implementation of change to minimize exposure and obsolescence.
- Collaborate with engineering team on Change Management.
- Analyse materials availability and advise how to value add to the Supply Chain stream when there is a Manufacturing issue.
Demand Management and Order Fulfillment:
- Review and analyse demand by CM and Supply Chain Head Office (Malaysia).
- Highlight and counter propose if there is potential supply of risks.
- Provide prompt response and update regular updates on supply.
- Order processing.
- Coordinate with CM for recovery plan during Quality issues.
- Collaborate with Warehouse team for arrangement of shipments to CM.
- Coordinate with CM and Warehouse on collection of RMA
- Diploma in Purchasing or Supply Chain Management.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a Purchasing & Planning role in the electronics industry.
- Knowledge of SAP MRP system is a MUST.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel).
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical & planning skills.
- Able to work effectively under pressure & adaptable to dynamic changes.
- Demonstrated ability to take on challenges with a positive attitude.
- Firm and decisive with ability to react at shortest time possible in reaction to issues.