- $ Competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
- Location details
Reporting into the Senior Supply Chain Manager, the role will lead the implementation of the scheduling and final order call off. As projects move towards SOP, the delivery solution for component part expediting require definition and implementation. This presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who wants to drive a significant impact on the way logistics is traditionally viewed and is focused on being instrumental in delivering a best in class solution.
- Develop and execute the material expediting processes and working methodology for inbound components parts.
- Support and input into the Development of the material ordering processes for inbound components parts
- Drive the business cases to implement the development strategy.
- Oversee and develop the KIT accuracy confirmation processes ensuring expedite accuracy.
- PFEP (plan for every part) ownership and implementation for mass production.
- Develop and Drive IT solutions to achieve the timely execution of the ordering systems.
- Develop and implement the formats and confirmation processes.
- Responsible for the end to end material expediting from supplier to lineside.
- Enhance current business plans supporting industry leading KPI performance.
- Drive continual improvement in the way the team operates across the business.
- Lead the Material expediting department into the mass production area.
- Previous experience of product scheduling strategy, development and senior stakeholder management.
- Implementation of planning solutions, incorporating ocean freight logistics flows on global platforms.
- Strong and consistent approach to driving governance and processes.
- Ability to develop operating metrics to drive performance.
- Confident in presenting strategies with required analysis and business case.
- SAP experienced or experience with a similar ERP/ MRP system from an operational perspective.
- Ability drive results whilst working across a wide range of stakeholders including purchasing, material planning and manufacturing.
- Support sign-off of IT concepts with external partners in line with supplier / plant requirements.
- Link supply chain visibility and control functionality to operational and business requirements.