- $ Competitive
- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting directly into the Head of Supply Chain, the role will lead the implementation of the warehousing and Linefeed Supply Chain strategy for the Dyson EV. The delivery of the procured Manufacturing Execution IT system and its interfaces, warehousing, line-feed and associated activities requires definition and implementation. This presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who wants to drive significant changes in the way logistics is traditionally viewed and is focused on being instrumental in delivering a best in class solution. This position will be based in Singapore with significant UK based travel and activity until SOP.
- Manage the solutions and implementation for internal warehousing and PFEP supporting the future programs incorporating warehousing and linefeed in cohesion with ex-works strategies.
- Drive the business case to implement a fully functional sequenced to line kitting operations.
- PFEP (plan for every part) ownership and implementation.
- Support the implementation of SAP & MES IT infrastructure systems.
- Enhance business plans to deliver industry leading KPIs.
- Drive continual improvement in the relevant business streams to incorporate new model and improved lean practices.
- Previous experience of logistics strategy development and senior stakeholder management.
- Managing ex-works logistics solutions, warehousing and internal logistics flows preferably with multiple Automotive OEM environments.
- Contract management, SLA implementation and outsourcing.
- 3PL & 4PL exposure preferably at Management level.
- Strong and consistent approach to driving governance and processes.
- Familiarity with operating metrics to drive performance.
- Confident in presenting strategies with required analysis and business case.
- SAP experience preferred or experience with a similar ERP system.
- Ability drive results whilst working across a wide range of stakeholders including purchasing, material planning and manufacturing.