- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the management of production planning, warehouse management and distribution/logistics operations. The role will have dual reporting lines - directly to the Head of Operations (Production facility) and indirectly to the Head of Planning Operations.
- Responsible for ensuring service agreements/contracts between Dyson and Contract Manufacturers (CM's) are in compliance.
- Support cost down activities within Supply Chain Operations (lean / efficiency).
- Support monthly operations meetings with CM's.
- Degree / Professional qualifications in supply chain management.
- At least 7 years experience in supply chain operations from a manufacturing environment and experience working with CM / EMS / OEM vendors.
- Strong understanding on Production Planning/Scheduling, component/materials planning, warehouse management.
- Familiar with SAP MRP, WMS.
- Possess strong communication skills and demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and adaptable to change.