- RM Competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
As Dyson's Supply Chain Manager within floorcare category, you will be responsible for the planning and management of supply for floorcare range of products, communicating and liaising between the manufacturing supply base and sales markets, managing and updating internal system data and external communications.
- Monitoring weekly plan adherence reports from our Contract Manufacturers (CM's) to understand forward bottleneck areas, monitoring output in accordance with committed supply plans.
- Supporting regular focus meetings, issuing weekly/monthly updates and KPI measurement criteria, increasing its awareness and understanding.
- Complete and manage the monthly planning cycle, updating rolling 12-18mth supply forecasts to CM's.
- Managing confirmed/planned receipts profiles within APO, release weekly PO to CM.
- Receive and monitor risk purchase requirements to secure long lead time materials in line with forecasted demand.
- Degree / Professional qualifications in supply chain management.
- At least 5 years experience in supply chain operations from a manufacturing environment and experience working with CM / EMS / OEM vendors.
- Strong understanding on Production Planning/Scheduling, component/materials planning, warehouse management.
- Familiar with SAP MRP, WMS.
- Possess strong communication skills and demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and adaptable to change.