- $ Competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
The Implementation Manager (IM) plays a key role as an individual contributor in ensuring the successful delivery of assigned projects to meet objectives on time, and within budget. He / She will have a strong emphasis on process, and will be responsible for leading projects from an operational point of view, increasing awareness and facilitating change adoption methodically. The Implementation Manager is responsible for the conceptualization, design, development and implementation of operating solutions that capture all business and technical requirements for projects that we champion and / or support.
- Serve as the main liaison and project manager for assigned projects, maintaining timelines and ensuring accurate delivery dates across all work-streams.
- Develop implementation plans that translate general business requirements into high-level technical and operational specifications that drive performance excellence.
- Understand key performance and cost drivers of process and identify inefficiencies.
- Document all requirements and specifications, and effectively manage and communicate conflicting priorities, issues and risks to the project with the appropriate escalation for decisions and resolution.
- Monitor and manage changing scope through formal process and project acceptance criteria.
- Develop project control measures to track and report status and progress versus plan, whilst adjusting the project plan and resource allocation to meet business needs throughout the project.
- Manager all partners (internal and external) on key deliverables through a project lifecycle.
- Ensure compliance with related regulatory policies. Provide council on best practice, and adequate training that ensures stability on a live operational environment.
- Successfully close-out project implementations with a formal project exit and review process.
- At least 8 years years’ experience in Supply Chain related functions with a strong focus on operations management, project / program management. PMP certification is desirable.
- The proven ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced and disruptive environment. Effectively manages alignment and communication between stakeholders, subject matter experts, executives and business partners.
- Must be solution orientated, with the ability to identify risks, opportunities and drive performance to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Demonstrates a real passion for process improvements with an approach that urges innovation, elimination of waste and efficiency improvements.
- Skilled in process mapping, and the analysis of as-is and to-be processes.
- Experience in leading complex projects to major achievements.