- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
About the role
- Leads development of data driven models to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Provides analytical insights for supply chain design, process development, and improvement initiatives to reinforce the goals of Integrated Supply Chain
- Translates business requirements to develop scope, and identify the right modelling approach
- Complex analytics to determine valuable model inputs; spreadsheet/statistical/regression analysis
- Interprets intricate model outputs to identify realistic and actionable opportunities
- Creates interactive visuals to bring model results to life and further detect network opportunities
- Challenges traditional thinking and procedures to foster ingenuity and improvement
- Researches and maintains knowledge of emerging network optimization and distribution methodologies
- Create and maintain network optimization models and long-term capacity planning tools
- Independently identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Identify opportunities to leverage software or tools that improve process efficiency of network optimization
- Assess network and distribution optimization needs based on performance goals and productivity improvements
- Ensure network capacity is continuously optimized to maximize use of existing assets
- Understand business questions, develop scope, and identify the right modelling approach to design, build and deliver supply chain optimized network model
- Network optimization technical lead, providing direction on complex modelling scenarios
- Independently analyses and creates metrics and track the success of implemented projects
- Develops, executes, and implements ongoing supply chain network optimization and process improvements to drive continuous improvement across the supply chain organization.
- Proven ability to thrive in ambiguity and prioritize competing projects
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills with excellent communication (verbal and written)
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.