- Competitve Salary
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Supply Chain function is playing a key role in forecasting, inventory management and logistics activities in this process to support the current business and the future expansion of Dyson
The role will lead the planning team to manage overall end to end planning process, synchronize the demand and supply planning, includes but not limited to below key responsibilities,
1. Lead and facilitate the market Demand Review Meeting (DRM) as part of the Global IBP process.
- Own and facilitate the monthly DRM to align the Sales Out and Sell In plan for the18 month’s horizon.
- Orchestrate the Forecast creation process with Commercial, Finance and Operations by providing in-depth demand analyses on baseline forecast, promotional uplifts, seasonality, etc., challenge assumptions and establish consensus on the final number.
- Identify Risks & Opportunities along with the consensus forecast.
- Manage a smooth Product Life Cycle (PLC) process, including NPIs, Phase-in/phase-out and EOL management from a forecasting perspective.
- Drive KPI reporting, including facilitating the RCA and CAPA processes.
- Ensure alignment between the operational forecast (APO) and the financial outlook (LE)
- Ensure timely, qualitative and complete input to the global IBP process.
2. Manage and optimize the inventory in the region/market
- Optimise the inventory location network within the region/market to ensure timely and cost efficient deliveries to our customers
- Optimise the inventory level by identifying the optimum in terms of Safety Stock, Cycle Stock, Strategic Stock and Working Capital
- Manage and control the replenishment from our production locations by working closely with Group Supply Chain and the Category Planners
- Identify and communicate inventory risks to Management, Commercial and Finance.
- Manage and control allocation towards our customers when needed.
- Lead the PLC process (SLOB identification, EOL management, NPIs, Phase-In/Phase-Out) and work with Commercial to align expectations
3. New Product Launches
- Work closely with Commercial and Group New Product Launch Planning for planning, executing and evaluating new product launches.
- Ensure a correct planning based on launch date, pipeline filling, transport time and safety stock requirements, aligned with all relevant stakeholders.
- Be the Business Process Owner (BPO) for the relevant planning processes and vocalize specific market requirements in global improvement projects
- Actively participate in global communities within Dyson for best practice and knowledge sharing
- Identify, manage and/or drive improvement projects aimed at process efficiency and performance improvement (e.g. Forecast Accuracy improvement, Working Capital reduction or Service Level improvement)
SkillsSkills / Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree in supply chain major or related
- 7+ years’ experience in planning field including demand planning, supply planning, inventory management
- S&OP/IBP experience and capability to lead relevant processes,
- Strong commercial knowledge and engagement capability
- Strong data analysis skill
- Strong communication skills , and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills supported by priority setting skills
- Positive, can-do attitude to business, with track record of delivering process improvement and step-change in output