- As per market standards
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Gurgaon - India
The person will take responsibility for demand planning and availability management in India.
Core Responsibilities :
· Perform monthly and yearly demand planning along with stakeholders and perform various significant analysis & reporting as the need arises by business time to time.
· Lead Local SOP Processes within Team Collaborating stakeholders.
· Ensure efficient safety stock level to ensure customer service levels are met with effective level of inventory.
· Responsible for improving Forecast Accuracy.
· Responsible for availability management as per plan in all the SKUs.
Close co-ordination with supply teams based out of India.
· Continuously improving forecasting and supply planning.
· Inventory management at DC level.
· Indicate trend changes and exceptions on case-to-case basis.
· Support Visibility dashboard,
· Cost provisioning and reporting- monthly
· Analyze risk and opportunities and work on meausres to improve working capital.
· Report/communicate to management – Monthly KPIs (Forecast accuracy, Forecast Bias, Supply availability w.r.t plan), Stock visibility.
Responsible for improving existing processes.
· Support team in Adhoc requests.
Person specification / Core Competencies:
• Ability to work in team.
• Meticulous attention to detail;
• Tireless Problem Solver to face day-to-day problems, with an innovative approach to problem solving;
• Ability to influence at all levels
• Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams and colleagues
• NITIE/SP Jain /IIT Mumbai pass out with APICS certifications and ability to work in PowerBi/ Tableau extensively for reportings
- 8-10 years’ experience in Demand Planning, ideally with a strong consumer brand preferably from
Electronics, E-commerce industry;
- Experience in driving and managing change;
- KINAXIS, APO.
- SAP S&D module.
BenefitsBest in class
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.