- $ Competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
The Planning Systems Manager will implement, manage and support the customer driven journey Dyson is on, by implementing and managing advanced planning requirements within Kinaxis and SAP ERP systems.
- Designing and developing solutions to complex supply chain planning and optimization problems using Kinaxis RapidResponse and SAP HANA/APO.
- Manage Center of Excellence (CoE) activities for Kinaxis RapidResponse development and application support.
- Leading a team of solution developers, and getting hands-on, in complex supply-chain solution design, development, and testing within Kinaxis RapidResponse.
- Guiding and mentoring the team; ensuring implementation of best practices within the CoE and Kinaxis RapidResponse.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in supply chain planning systems.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or Computing.
- Good experience in functional supply chain solutions such as Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Aggregated Supply Planning, Order Fulfilment, Capacity Planning, Inventory Management.
- Experience in authoring complex Kinaxis RapidResponse resources like Scenarios, Workbooks, Filters, Complex worksheets, widgets, dashboards to support business requirements.
- Possess a strong understanding of Kinaxis analytics (MRP, Capable to Promise, Pegging, Inventory Optimization etc.,).
- Strong knowledge of SAP (ECC/HANA) SD, Forecasting and inventory processes.
- Experience evaluating the change management impact of a proposed solution as they relate to user adaption.
- Exposure in maintenance of Kinaxis RapidResponse solution and working with a CoE.
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members to understand requirements and discuss design options.
- Development of test plans and test cases, unit testing of solution, issue resolution and user acceptance testing.