- $ Competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
Reporting to the Global Planning Manager of Spares & Accessories, the Spares & Accessories Planning Executive will support the end to end supply chain planning (both demand and supply planning) for spares and accessories to optimise the supply chain in regards to forecast accuracy, customer service and inventory across the Dyson operations network. This role will work closely with Dyson manufacturing, Markets and operations functions globally.
- Support the deployment of an end to end supply chain process for spare parts and accessories, across categories to align with market demands.
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of demand/supply plans in terms of accuracy, timeliness, coordination and communication, accomplished through facilitation and alignment with the Global S&OP process.
- Support projects to implement a spare and accessories planning strategy with the manufacturing planning team and improve mechanisms needed to create staffing and inventory build plans to handle the demand.
- Support the Group in measuring and achieving KPI such as backorder, forecasting accuracy, inventory months on-hand, supply performance, and others.
- Contribute to any projects assigned to improve overall spares and accessories performance.
- Tertiary qualifications with at least 3 years’ experience in a Planning function.
- Related experience in Service Parts Planning for high end consumer goods or electronics manufacturer is preferred.
- Experience in MRP system environment (SAP preferred), or other planning systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to constraints and respond constructively to new demands and challenges.
- Ability to communicate and work well with all stakeholders across the organization.
- Awareness of global markets and complex supply chain processes.
- Strong analytical skills.