- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Toronto - Canada
Dyson has a reputation for developing products that are both different and better. But coming up with revolutionary products is just the beginning – a big part of our success is ensuring the right product is in the right place. This is where our Logistics & Supply Chain team comes in.
About the roleMore than just a typical Supply Planning role, the Dyson Supply Planner will, reporting to the Sr Demand Planner, have a wide scope of responsibility and influence at a high level within the company. You will own the supply planning function and present to senior management. You will work with the Sr Demand Planner and liaise with our manufacturing in South East Asia to ensure appropriate supply as well as partner with the Logistics team and sales. Specifically, you will:
- Create the short- and long-term supply plans and manage with overseas supply team in order to meet and maintain inventory targets for assigned categories.
- Identify and summarize risks and opportunities to the sales forecast based on current and projected inventory for presentation and review with Senior Management.
- Manage the timing and allocation of new products and the phase-out of sales of end-of-line products
- Own the management supply review process and collaborate with the Sr Demand Planner on the S&OP cycle meetings.
- Work with local 3rd party freight forwarding team to ensure the appropriate timing of product arrivals
- Own the direct link for any international warehouse transfer needs
- Work with the Sr Demand Planner to resolve any high level supply issues
About youA dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who:
- Has a university degree and at least 3-5 years of supply planning experience
- Has strong attention to detail and ability to deal with fluctuating priorities
- Advanced MS Excel
- Experience using Kinaxis/Rapid Response an asset
- Has the ability to work directly with Senior Management and International teams
- Builds strong relationships across the business, particularly with off-site/International teams
- Is able to participate in several monthly evening calls (due to time differences)
- Has the courage to explore new ideas and ways of thinking, take calculated risks, and challenge the norm
- Works well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and finds process improvements and efficiencies
- Manages time exceptionally well, plans and executes multiple projects, and balances priorities
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.