- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Talent Acquisition is the face of Dyson and often the first interaction our employees have with the business; in this leadership role you will set the tone for the entire TA function within the UK, focussed on our RDD and engineering departments. Reporting to the Global TA Head for RDD & Ops, you will be a seasoned talent acquisition professional to drive the new talent operating model. In this role, you will consult closely with the business leaders and managers in advising full spectrum of talent issues such as talent identification, assessment, and workforce planning. You own and drive the full recruitment life cycle including go to market strategy and will be a change agent in the highly dynamic, fast-paced corporate environment. The perfect candidate will possess creative and innovative thinking while maintaining a strong focus on execution and talent projects. Ideally, you will have excellent, consultative influence management skills to lead and partner on talent needs. An affinity with data and analytics is a must as is a passion for making data driven decisions and growing data driven strategies.
- Lead and develop a hardworking team to deliver Dyson’s resourcing needs across UK - partnering with HR managers and business leaders throughout. Continue to embed the recruitment model and constantly seeking chances to create process efficiencies and automation
- Engage and liaise with senior stakeholders, and HR Leaders to establish hiring plans and forecasts to craft appropriate recruiting strategies regionally and global Talent Acquisition to ensure we deliver on these. Work closely with the Finance and HR leadership team on monitoring recruiting activity vs. plan
- Attraction of the highest quality candidates through recruitment strategies, campaign plans, job posting, exec search & talent pipelining
- Delivering an elite candidate experience through candidate communications and well led interview process
- Extensive experience in recruiting at all levels, but still prepared to undertake hands on recruitment.
- Validated ability to source and design innovative direct recruitment strategies
- Experience of working in an agile and evolving environment; where the ability to create cost-effective recruitment solutions has been essential
- Capability to influence a senior client population and an ability to handle complex client relationships
- Sound project management capability with ability to set and perform against a set recruitment plan
- Self-starter with a good track record of working in a dynamic and self-sufficient environment
- Results focused and enthusiastic
- Can do attitude with energy; proactive with a bias towards action and performance as both a leader and individual contributor
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills; strong communication skills and ability to write
- Role model of integrity and possess the ability to bring together a hardworking team of recruiters