- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Singapore - Singapore
We’ve begun work on a battery electric vehicle – that’s no secret. It has remained our ambition to solve the worldwide problem of air pollution for nearly 30 years. Now that we have the ability to bring all our technologies together into a single product, we’re able to solve this problem at the source. For now, it’s all about finding the right people to make it all happen. Critical to this transformation and growth agenda is our Talent Acquisition team, this is the most exciting recruitment project you can imagine, building a team to build Dyson’s first ever electric car.
- To act as a true business partner providing a proactive, operational and added value recruitment service to Dyson’s Automotive Manufacturing business in Singapore with support to related teams in the UK and across South East Asia.
- To ensure that Dyson are attracting and recruiting the best possible talent, using up to date resourcing solutions that will ensure cost focused results.
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to manage recruitment processes
- Autonomously running end to end recruitment including candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment.
- Partner proactively with HRBPs and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Lead to produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPIs are measured.
- Ability to run programmatic volume recruitment with a focus on quality
- Strong experience of delivering hires via direct sourcing activity utilising various (relevant) channels.
- Good understanding of recruitment/employment law.
- Excellent project co-ordination skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly.
- An inquisitive mind; persuasive and tenacious.