- Singapore - Singapore
Talent Acquisition at Dyson is fast paced, results driven and satisfyingly challenging. All this wraps up into an incredibly rewarding role where you will be integrated into your business areas and provide a proactive and value-added recruitment partnership with a variety of stakeholders across Asia. You will ensure Dyson are attracting and recruiting the best possible talent, using up to date resourcing solutions and always challenging the way we do things at Dyson! In the role of Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner supporting our Corporate Functions across Asia. This will include IT, Finance, Legal, Estates and others as required.
- To act as a true business partner providing a proactive, operational and added value recruitment service.
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to manage and ensure a smooth and effective recruitment processes
- Autonomously running end to end recruitment including candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment.
- Partner proactively with HRBPs and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management, resourcing and forward planning.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices with other areas of TA.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need. At Dyson we like to empower individuals to pick up adhoc projects either independently or as part of a global team. This might include diversity, campaigns, process improvement etc.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Leadership to produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPI's are measured.
- Ability to run programmatic volume recruitment with a focus on quality.
- Strong experience of delivering hires via direct sourcing activity utilising various (relevant) channels.
- Good understanding of recruitment/employment law.
- Excellent project co-ordination skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly.
- An inquisitive mind; persuasive and tenacious.