- Malmesbury, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Talent Acquisition at Dyson is fast paced, results driven and satisfyingly challenging. All this leads to an incredibly rewarding role where you will be integrated into your business areas and provide a proactive and value-added recruitment partnership. You will ensure that Dyson are attracting and recruiting the best possible talent, using up to date resourcing solutions that will ensure cost focussed results.
In the role of Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, Europe supporting our most established European Market forming part of the European Talent Acquisition function. The role will be based at our UK Head Office in Malmesbury
You will be passionate about recruitment with a proven ability to find and identify talent, you will have experience in direct sourcing and will already have an established network of candidates. Experience in Marketing and Retail at a Head Office level is valued, both from a volume perspective but also hiring niche senior candidates as is a strong work ethic and a willingness to work as a team as we continue to evolve our recruitment offering. Results and data focussed, you will thrive working in a fast-paced environment and constantly challenging the norm to find better ways of working. Adaptability to an ever-changing priority list will ensure success, as will building senior stakeholder relationships in HR and your business areas.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move from agency to in house or for an established in-house Recruiter to get more exposure at a Senior level in a high-profile business area.
- To act as a true business partner providing a proactive, operational and added value recruitment service
- To ensure that Dyson are attracting and recruiting the best possible talent, using up to date resourcing solutions that will ensure cost focused results.
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to manage recruitment processes
- Autonomously running end to end recruitment including candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment.
- Partner proactively with HRBPs and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Lead to produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPIs are measured.
- Ability to run programmatic volume recruitment with a focus on quality
- Strong experience of delivering hires via direct sourcing activity utilising various (relevant) channels.
- Good understanding of recruitment/employment law.
- Excellent project co-ordination skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly.
- An inquisitive mind; persuasive and tenacious.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines