- £25,000 - £30,000 + bonus + benefits
- People, Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Talent Acquisition Systems Administrator will support the Talent Acquisition community and ensure that they have the right system available to meet our hiring goals.
AccountabilitiesThis is an important role in which you will be the first point of contact for all internal queries in relation to our recruitment software. On a day to day basis, you will be taking calls and emails from across the business and escalating them where necessary, ensuring they are dealt with and resolved in a timely manner. Using your Excel / Systems knowledge you will also be required to provide regular reports on areas such as time / cost - per hire. Other tasks such as project support will also be required.
Our ideal candidate will have experience of using ATS / HR or similar systems along with having strong IT skills and knowledge. Highly organised, you will be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. You must be a skilled communicator who is confident when dealing with people at all levels and you will be approachable and friendly with a good telephone manner and a keen eye for detail. Project Management / Support experience would also be a distinct advantage as would experience in a recruitment setting.
- Systems Administration: the day to day management of key recruitment systems including our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Avature, and its integration with our HRIS. Ensure we have an ATS system in place which facilitates the recruiting process as opposed to creating additional work
- User Support: establish a robust support structure that can support our different user groups – Hiring Managers, recruiters, candidates and agency partners – and manage this support in a timely manner
- Project Support: act as key technical resource for any projects relating to Talent Acquisition systems’ enhancements
- Compliance: ensure that Talent Acquisition at Dyson is operating within the correct legal framework in all countries.
- Reporting: create, produce and continually improve recruitment dashboards and reports to allow multiple stakeholders to use this information to effectively plan and monitor hiring
- Continuous Improvement: keep Dyson Talent Acquisition ahead of the game. Have an active interest in developments in our industry and continually improve our processes and systems to meet our growth targets
- Training: training our teams on new releases to our systems and up skilling on the build
- Recruiting tools / documentation: ensure all recruiters, Hiring Managers and Interviewers have at hand the tools they require to assess and benchmark future Dyson talent. Create that which doesn’t exist, enhance that which works well, and make it easy for people to rapidly find the tools they need.
- General: other tasks as defined by your Manager
SkillsThis role requires a passionate, clear-thinking, tenacious, robust and experienced systems administrator. They will question accepted ways of doing things, defend a point of view, collaborate ceaselessly across the business and have a clear focus on getting things done. They will identify problems and solve them. They will meet hurdles and surmount them. Most importantly, they will execute with relentlessly high standards at all times, with the future business success of Dyson as their goal.
Specifically, the ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- The ideal candidate will come armed with an impressive track record of systems administration in a fast moving in-house recruitment function
- They will understand and be passionate about recruitment systems and be motivated to continually improve the existing processes to make lives easier
- Commitment to and belief in technology, design and engineering
- Excellent commercial understanding and adept at getting under the skin of what makes Dyson and its people tick
- Good consulting skills and proven judgement of people-based objectivity and intelligence
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines