- Singapore - Singapore
The Global Talent Attraction team at Dyson are responsible for planning and implementing strategic global attraction activity to supplement BAU recruitment activity. Reporting to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition Excellence, the Talent Attraction Partner will implement plans to open up new proactive sourcing channels specifically within SEA. These effective channels will open up networks and candidate sources not previously available to Dyson, to enable us to meet our critical hiring goals.
AccountabilitiesWhat you'll be doing;
- Understanding global landscape – Fully understand the regional recruitment landscape for each business area, with emphasis on difficult-to-recruit candidates. Information will flow from Talent Acquisition Partners from Hiring Managers to advise on upcoming recruitment needs.
- Budget Monitoring – Operate within agreed budgets and prepare cases for Tal Acquisition Partners to return to budget holder for additional spend if required.
- Attraction Planning – Considering all possible direct recruitment methods, plan global schedule of activity for designated business areas. Activity can include but is not limited to direct advertising, attending/speaking at conferences, social media content planning, LI profile training, global launch collaboration, overseas recruitment drive, promotional videos.
- Reporting – Develop and provide ROI reports on all projects, and annual spend, to each business area including key measurements (CVs received, interviews, talent pooled etc.). Provide evidence that longer, profile raising activity, is on track to deliver results.
- Diversity – Overlay all activity with diversity considerations. Deliver an agreed target percentage of each business area budget spend on business relevant recruitment diversity activities.
- Different, Authentic, Better – through all activity communicate Dyson’s three values in a way that makes Dyson stand out amongst the competition for talent.
- Global view - Delivering talent attraction activity that meets the needs across different markets considering culture and each market diversity.
SkillsWhat we'd like to see from you;
- You will extensive experience working in a recruitment environment, using direct methods to increase relevant applications.
- Understanding of large, global business like Dyson.
- Experience of content planning and conference attendance planning
- Proven experience of quickly learning a new business area and understanding their needs.
- Experienced of working at speed, pragmatism and professionalism, ideally in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Knowledge of diversity issues affecting a corporate company and channels of addressing these through talent attraction.
- Commercial awareness.
- Great relationship builder.
- A confident and shrewd influencer who reads when and how to gain commitment of others. Can stand own ground but also be flexible as needed to serve the ‘bigger picture’.
- Great delivery management: happy to get stuck in to the detail, creates energy and mobilises others (with and without direct line authority) to deliver against goals and projects, ensuring work is completed efficiently and effectively.
- Results driven. Tenacious and determined to get things done in the face of ambiguity and even opposition; and inspires others to do the same