- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
You’ll take responsibility for managing the intern and graduate programmes across SEA with initial focus on Malaysia. With the support and leadership of the Talent Development Manager, you will partner with a range of stakeholders to help shape our early career development offering ensuring graduates meet performance expectations in their roles and facilitate movement around the department (locally and internationally) decisively putting the right talent in the right place at the right time.
· Design and implement functional specific early careers programmes with the aim of raising the bar on graduate capability across the organisation.
· Work in partnership with functional HR business partners with senior leaders to scope and identify stretching roles for interns and graduates and align the right individual to the right role.
· Design, develop and manage induction development interventions so intern and graduates gain a broad understanding of their immediate function, the wider business and build a global graduate community.
· Identify capability needs design and deliver quarterly development days.
· Collaborate with your counterparts in the UK and globally to share best practice ensuring there is a consistent approach to intern and graduate development across regions.
· Ideally you’ll have 4-5 years in talent development with a passion for Early Careers.
· We’d also like you to have experience in performance management, coaching others and designing learning interventions.
· You’ll be comfortable influencing and challenging senior stakeholders throughout the Engineering function, and be able to create something from scratch with your innovation and ideas.
· You’ll be working in a fast paced moving technology environment so we’re looking for someone who is flexible and wiling to grow within the role.