- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the Senior Talent Development Manager for Early Careers, the Early Careers Talent Specialist will partner with the Early Careers team initially across SEA & UK to support Dyson’s graduates and interns to integrate and accelerate their performance in Dyson.
About the role
- Support with the scheduling, delivery and facilitation of talent and engagement activities for graduates and interns
- Lead and implement keep warm strategies and engagement activities for returning interns and future graduates
- Lead on on-boarding activities and support the delivery of global induction programmes for all graduates
- Coordinate the end-of-internship performance reviews and bi-annual graduate people reviews
- Support the graduates to build and maintain a strong global network through the Graduate Network Committee and engagement initiatives
- Maintain data governance throughout the internship and graduate life cycle and produce reports as required
- Proactively think of new ways to improve the employee experience, talent management practices, career development opportunities and more
- Regular check-ins with graduates and share feedback with the team to identify interventions to support their development
- You will have at least 5 years of experience working in an HR or Talent Development role
- You have the ability to collaborate and work well with people at all levels in the organization
- You possess excellent administrative and organization skills with great attention to detail
- You have strong planning and project management skills
- You have the ability to interpret data and processes
- You have the ability to effectively run simultaneous projects and successfully prioritize tasks
- You have the ability to facilitate virtual workshops with a large audience
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and virtual interactive platforms is a must
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.