- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
You will work alongside our Group Employment Taxes Manager in managing the tax and associated compliance for our expat population. The role provides a great opportunity for either a recent graduate looking for a varied and dynamic introduction to a career in tax or for someone with experience in a broader finance role to employ their skills in a new environment.
- Working with third party advisors to ensure the timely preparation of tax filings for our expat population.
- Working with the payroll and intercompany teams to ensure costs are allocated appropriately.
- Preparing UK tax calculations for assignees working in the UK.
- Coordinating the collation of global compensation information for our expat population to facilitate tax return preparation and payrolls operated by third party advisors.
- Monitoring and tracking of short term business visitors for the global group of companies.
- Analysis of external suppliers fees to ensure we receive best value for money from our suppliers.
- Assistance with ad-hoc queries from around the business as and when they arise.
- Although tax knowledge is an advantage, it is not essential as training will be provided.
- Attention to detail and the ability to use their initiative.
- The ability to work in a fast moving, dynamic environment is essential.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Basic Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) are essential.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines