- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams,
we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth. From our Finance and Security teams, through to Legal, Communications and our People function, we’re focused on delivering
an unsurpassed service across the entire business
About the role
The role reports to the Global Delivery Manager and focuses on two key strands of activity:
1.Tactical Content Management involving the planning, development and delivery of content; translated and localised, for product graphics and packaging for all Dyson products, globally.
2.Technical Content Management involving establishing content requirements for G&P owned content, content quality assurance, templating G&P owned content and supporting the development of an end to end graphics workflow initiative.
For Tactical management the role is responsible for defining scope and timings, driving approvals, and controlling day-to-day priorities. This part of the role is operationally driven, but technically focused, managing content delivery through Censhare, the Dyson Digital Asset Management system (DAM), and 3rd party translation service providers.
For Technical management the role is responsible for establishing and maintaining an up to date and accurate reference of content requirements for G&P owned content, for establishing and managing quality assurance processes for all content team output and for establishing a templating process that supports efficient programme workflows. In addition the role will support the development of a new end to end graphics workflow intended to eliminate unnecessary duplication, simplify the process and shorten overall leadtimes.
Tactical Content Management:
- Consistently plan & deliver high quality, quality assured, translated and localised content, approved on time, and to brief.
- Work with key owners across the business to ensure their approved input is delivered on time and is delivered error free.
- Establish and manage Service Level Agreements with stakeholders for the delivery of content inputs and outputs.
- Ensure content approval processes are fit for purpose and applied consistently.
Technical Content Management:
- Develop and manage processes for establishing content requirements for G&P owned content.
Develop and manage quality assurance processes for all content team output.
Develop and manage a templating process that supports efficient programme workflows.
Support the development of a new end to end graphics workflow.
- Ability to effectively manage a team.
- Ability to apply a collaborative mindset across responsibilities and at all levels across the business to achieve objectives better outcomes, faster.
- A good understanding of database management and the requirements for global copy asset management Logical thinking and the ability to work with, sometimes incompatible, systems.
- Ability to manage complex/multiple projects, and to deliver the content component on time, to brief and at the right quality.
- Ability to influence decision making and change in a pragmatic way without ever compromising quality.
- Ability to plan and prioritise the team workload in a frequently changing product development environment.
- Understanding and implementation of new sytems & processes.
- Development and implementation of new intiatives to address inefficiency and waste.
- Ability to assist and help cross-functional teams to deliver requirements to agreed specifications & timings.
- Experience of using and an understanding of Censhare and Adobe InDesign is desirable.
Ability to challenge positively
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.