- Information Technology
- Bristol - United Kingdom
The role will be responsible for leading the design of Dysons Owner Experience Digital systems globally;
- E-commerce; you will oversee the architectural design of our current and new ecommerce platforms / digital websites that cover Dyson owned and managed and 3rd party ecommerce / web platforms
- You will oversee the use of digital marketplaces and support the architectural design of our new core CRM platforms to ensure appropriate alignment / integration with our eCommerce capabilities
- Working with business stakeholders to understand business plans that might drive the architecture for the digital solutions application landscape.
- Working with third parties and partners to understand future trends, innovation and opportunities for the digital solutions application landscape.
- Produce detailed design specifications
- ensure adherence to the core IT Application Strategy and Design principles in alignment with Dyson’s own Enterprise Architect
- Act as the design authority point of contact for working projects you are involved in
- Work to ensure designed solutions move seamlessly into project execution and support
- Provide guidance to the IT leadership team, senior stakeholders and other colleagues to maximize value of IT architecture
- The role will require active participation in leading, defining and shaping the newly formed Solution Architecture Practice within Dyson IT Application Services.
- A proven track record of technical / solution architecture is essential
- Experience of the full software delivery lifecycle and complex heterogeneous systems environments.
- Have systems landscape experience of the following: SAP Hybris / Adobe AEM / Magento ecommerce;
- Marketplaces – Amazon / E-bay & a general awareness of SAP CRM
- Understanding of security principles and policies ensuring these are applied to the design of solutions.
- Ability to prioritize improvements based on the business benefit.
- Solid understanding of software design principles and languages
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and approaches e.g. TOGAF, UML
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines