- Digital, Information Technology
- Bristol - United Kingdom
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers. Our purpose is to create and maintain robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. We are a team who enable business acceleration, growth and success.
- Provide understanding and technical insight on the construct and capability of Dyson’s digital platforms.
- Prioritise and proactively manage the reduction of technical debt on Dysons digital platforms.
- Align with commercial team Product Owners on the consideration and prioritisation of technical platform changes in line with business requirements.
- Act as an ambassador with IT Partners & Business Stakeholders for joint ownership and management of technical and business changes on digital platforms.
- Work with Solution Architects and Dyson partners to support creation and implementation of architectural designs on new and changed digital platforms.
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders as required on E2E integration of solution designs.
- Work with BAs and business stakeholders and align on plans that can drive change into digital solutions.
- Identify gaps in platform capability and identify options to resolve.
- Communicate digital decisions to key stakeholders ensuring architectural considerations and requirements are correct for the solution.
- Work with third parties and partners as required to understand future trends, innovation and opportunities for the digital solutions application landscape.
- Act as the technical authority on assigned platforms and ensure compliance with design principles and ways of working.
- Provide guidance to the IT leadership, key stakeholders and other colleagues as required to maximize value of digital platform architecture
- Experience of architectural delivery on digital platforms.
- Experience in implementing and shaping the technical strategy on digital platforms.
- Knowledge of Hybris, AEM, Salesforce, Magento, Sitecore & bespoke solutions
- Proven experience of working with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and DevOps software development methodologies.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Central location near shops and harbourside