- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity for to be able to provide understanding and technical insight on the construct and capability of Dyson’s .NET platforms. Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end-to-end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience, Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
- Prioritise and proactively manage the reduction of technical debt on Dysons .NET platforms.
- Align with commercial team Product Owners on the consideration and prioritisation of .NET platform changes in line with business requirements.
- Act as an ambassador with IT Stakeholders for joint ownership and management of technical and business changes on .NET platforms.
- Work with Solution Architects and Dyson partners to support creation and implementation of architectural designs on new and changed .NET platforms.
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders as required on E2E integration of solution designs.
- Identify gaps in platform capability and identify options to resolve.
- Communicate digital decisions to key stakeholders ensuring architectural considerations and requirements are correct for the solution.
- Work with third parties and partners as required to understand future trends, innovation and opportunities for the digital solutions application landscape.
- Act as the technical authority on assigned platforms and ensure compliance with design principles and ways of working.
- Provide guidance to the IT leadership, key stakeholders and other colleagues as required to maximize value of .NET platform architecture.
- Experience of architectural delivery on .NET platforms.
- Experience in implementing and shaping the technical strategy on .NET platforms.
- Knowledge of Global business and customer facing .NET solutions (including CRM)
- Proven experience of working with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and DevOps software development methodologies.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension schemes
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Lift share scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines