- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Information Technology
- Chicago - USA
Reporting to the Digital Analytics Manager you will be responsible for:
· Taking ownership of the data that we collect across Dyson's global websites and applications.
· Maintaining and improving the digital data layer and configuring our tag management tools to ensuring that we are collecting the right data at the right time.
· Working closely with the other digital teams, translating strategic objectives and timelines into concrete tagging needs. From seeing the big picture through to implementing the tags and ensuring the quality of the data collected.
· Ensuring our business has the data required to grow our online sales business.
- Background in web analytics or digital marketing
- Experience deploying marketing and/or analytics tracking tools
- Experience of Tag Management tools, preferably Google Tag Manager or Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager
- Knowledge of Python, SQL
- Experience of DSP's and Digital Marketing Platforms
- Experience of Website Optimization
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.