- Competitive + benefits
- United Kingdom
• Generate powertrain LV and HV electrical system requirements.
• Design powertrain LV and HV electrical systems.
• Create DVP for LV and HV electrical systems and components, and carry out testing. • Prepare plans and presentations for key milestone events as required.
• Ensure timely development to support the overall programme timing.
• Work with other functional areas both internal and external to ensure system integration and compatibility.
• A degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent (other relevant engineering disciplines will be considered).
• Experience designing and validating powertrain LV and HV electrical systems for BEVs.
• Excellent knowledge of automotive HV electrical safety.
• Understanding of processes involved in delivering electrical and electronics commodities, including quality, cost, function, weight and timing.
• Ability to communicate complex technical issues in an appropriate, concise and accurate fashion, both in writing and verbally.
• Strong team work and influencing skills.
• Ability to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently, take on new challenges readily, possess a hands on approach and work with a can-do attitude.
Benefits27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidaysPension schemePerformance related bonus
Life assurance Sports centre
Free on-site parking
Lift share scheme
Subsidised café and restaurants
Discount on Dyson machines