- Digital, Information Technology
- Bristol - United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Product Owner to join our Owner Experience team, based in the Bristol office. This role fulfils a key requirement within the Solution Architecture practice for the prioritisation and management of functional capability and technical debt within the Owner Experience digital platforms.
- Provide understanding and technical insight on the construct and capability of Dyson’s digital platforms.
- Prioritise and proactively manage the reduction of technical debt on Dysons digital platforms.
- Align with commercial team Product Owners on the consideration and prioritisation of technical platform changes in line with business requirements.
- Act as an ambassador with IT Partners & Business Stakeholders for joint ownership and management of technical and business changes on digital platforms.
- Work with Solution Architects and Dyson partners to support creation and implementation of architectural designs on new and changed digital platforms.
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders as required on E2E integration of solution designs.
- Work with Business Analysts and business stakeholders and align on plans that can drive change into digital solutions.
- Identify gaps in platform capability and identify options to resolve.
- Communicate digital decisions to key stakeholders ensuring architectural considerations and requirements are correct for the solution.
- Work with third parties and partners as required to understand future trends, innovation and opportunities for the digital solutions application landscape.
- Act as the technical authority on assigned platforms and ensure compliance with design principles and ways of working
- Provide guidance to the IT leadership, key stakeholders and other colleagues as required to maximise value of digital platform architecture.
- Experience of architectural delivery on digital platforms.
- Experience in implementing and shaping the technical strategy on digital platforms.
- Knowledge of one of the following - Hybris, AEM, Salesforce, Magento, Sitecore & bespoke solutions.
- Proven experience of working with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and DevOps software development methodologies.
- Ability to define and prioritise the technical backlog from various technical stakeholders.
- City Centre location
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines