- Manufacturing and tooling
- Singapore - Singapore
To do this we need the best talent to build our teams. We're leading the way for developing new technologies that solve every problems, there are opportunities for Technical Program Managers to join our rapidly expanding manufacturing operations.
If you would like to express interest in upcoming programme management roles, please apply below and attach a copy of your latest CV.
- The Technical Programme Management (TPM) Project Manager would be assigned a NPI project in a specific category and be responsible for complete end to end delivery for a NPI project. The TPM PM would setup key engineering checkpoints to assess progress and also to act as an approval checkpoints for Senior Management. He/ She will manage the CAPEX of the project to ensure spending is within limits and raise additional funds when needed. The TPM PM would be the owner of the plan to deliver the necessary processes / equipment for the NPI.
- Manage a NPI project from its Initialisation to Installation to 3 months into mass production
- Manage a cross functional team from Tooling, Production Equipment, Test and PCBA to deliver the NPI on expectations
- Review NPI complexity and define a resource plan to support it, get a buyoff from the various Engineering functions and work with them to staff up
- Setup various checkpoints and get canvass stake holders buy-in Ensure that each functions build in the right protocol into their plan. Example IQ/OQ/PQ or DFM and Mold flow analysis
- Review and get alignment with Program Management and Operations Management on the project deliverables
- Conduct periodic review on the NPI with the TPM Manager and in turn provide a project summary to senior management
- Be a critical member of the team providing inputs from Manufacturing / Operations standpoint Be a point of escalation and challenges resolution as and when needed
- At least possess Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Communications, Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- Must have strong willingness to learn new things and challenge the existing production test/assembly method
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in a NPI environment
- Experience in a regulated environment following or setting protocols like IQ/OQ/PQ
- Has operated in an out sourced environment will be an advantage
- PMP certification is a bonus
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.