- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Location details
These vital roles work within a specific category and report into the Commercial PMO, based in Malmesbury, UK. They are responsible for the project management of the delivery of a Proposition for a given project – they will work closely with the Commercial Manager and Claims Manager to set the strategic direction of the project and be responsible for escalating risks to delivery from the Legal Counsel and Claims Manager. They will feed key project dates into the category led project time plan for the Commercial proposition and be responsible for ensuring that the claims working group is effectively managed and governed. They will be responsible for ensuring that as projects are handed into SEA, there is a clear substantiation plan in place to support the development of a campaign by the campaign team.
The Project Manager will work closely with the category function and supporting legal and claims teams to ensure that the Commercial strategy is robust enough to immerse our campaign development teams. They will work closely with the RDD and Commercial PM to ensure key events and risks are fed into the Phase Review and Milestone process, they will onboard Commercial Campaign Project Managers to deliver innovative and effective campaigns. They will manage the logistics, purchase and delivery of external testing for claim substantiation (not including correlation testing or spec confidence testing). They will organise Claims Reviews to review all claim data for new products.
AccountabilitiesThe role takes ownership of ensuring that a project plan is followed to deliver a marketing proposition and the risks to its delivery (time, legal or technical) are escalated into the cross-team. Working closely with the stakeholders in the Claims Working Group (Commercial Manager, Design Manager, Claims Manager, Legal Counsel), the Project Manager is critical in ensuring that the process for delivery is followed, a project plan is clearly understood by key stakeholders and that the cross-team, where possible, mitigate key project risks to delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring there is a clear timing plan to deliver a Commercial proposition that aligns with RDD plan and with campaign t-shirt sizes
- Responsible for working with the NP Commercial Strategy Manager to ensure that claim intent being received from NPI between VA-TS are scoped in terms of substantiation methodology
- Responsible for working with Design Manager and Commercial Manager to develop the Commercial Proposition to the project plan
- Responsible for ensuring that Claim Substantiation Proposals are written by the Claims Manager and Legal advice is sought per the Legal SLA. d.
- Responsible for working with the Commercial Upstream Programme Manager and Trial Manager to ensure that key events are fed into the category project plan.
- Lead the Claims Working Group to ensure that an effective and innovative marketing proposition can be developed by the Commercial and Design Manager with a clear understanding of the risks to delivery.
- Responsible for developing an integrated claims testing plan to be handed to SEA.
- Responsible for project managing and governing the Claims Working Group from TS-launch.
- Responsible that the project team are aware of the legal and substantiation risks based upon the proposed product claims and product spec
- Responsible for managing the external testing of machines for substantiation purposes which have been identified by the claims manager (not including correlation testing). Including: i. Purchase of samples ii. Testing of samples iii. Management of the timely delivery of results
- Responsible for ensuring that the cross-team are aware of key events in the process of substantiating product claims
- Responsible for working with the Commercial Campaign and Project Management team to shape key substantiation dates and manage risk across campaign deliverables (incl. Box, Retail, TVC and Digital assets).
- Responsible for on boarding the campaign team into the project (Campaign and Project Managers) and ensuring that delivery risks are identified against the t-shirt size of deliverables per channel.
- Responsible for forecasting key costs and timings for substantiation of claim areas (not correlation or RDD confidence) for legal/substantiation purposes
- Responsible for representing the delivery plan to substantiate product claims in key governance reviews incl. Phase Reviews and, where necessary, Milestones.
- Proven track record of managing multiple complex projects end to end, using various PM tools and project methodologies
- Proven skills and ability to effectively plan and mitigate risk
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to work up and across the line
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and able to navigate large matrix org structure
- Experience of using Agile and Waterfall
- Experience of MS Project (desirable)
- line management (desirable)
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports Centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines