- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
Dyson IT are mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Global IT Strategy, Platforms and Enablement OverviewThis team are accountable for delivering the IT strategy that aligns to and forms part of the broader Dyson strategic blueprint. It will take the lead in bringing technology insights to this strategy and mobilising innovative technology centres of excellence to accelerate the delivery of the strategic intents called out in the blueprint.
The team will lead on the optimisation of resource across people, finances and architectural principles to ensure the Dyson IT teams are focused on the right things at the right time and in the right order.
The team lead on enabling and co-ordinating cross pillar activity, at all levels in IT, to ensure consistency of process and outcome is achieved, particularly around service management best practice.
About the roleThe Technical Services Lead – Security and Risk, reporting to the Senior Manager Platform Operations , will be responsible for:
- Partnering with other remediation managers and penetration testers in the Cyber Fusion team and other technical teams to champion the vulnerability remediation lifecycle
- Coordinate vulnerability research activities with Platform Operations Team and partners
- Implement and execute vulnerability remediation plans
- Manage vulnerability remediation reporting
- Working with partners and Cyber Fusion Centre to ensure IT Core platforms are secure and compliant to reduce operational risk
- Oversee and/or perform the development, maintenance, and continual improvement of the vulnerability management platform, processes, and technical assessment support
- Drive automation of vulnerability management platforms and processes
- Develop and maintain metrics and reports on vulnerability findings and remediation compliance
- Provide technical support to system and technology owners to propose mitigation and remediation solutions
- Attend Risk Boards and own actions pertaining to IT Core Platforms
About youPerson specification / Core Competencies:
- Self-driven individual with the capability to break out of their comfort zone and technology area
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proficient presenting and explaining technical information in a non-technical way
- Good communicator and collaborator
- Decision making/problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Manages time effectively, meets deadlines, and achieves objectives
- Good communicator and collaborator, able to share your skills with others
- Able to demonstrate a passion for technology and an ability to adopt quickly
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong knowledge of threats and vulnerabilities associated with cloud and on-premise network security
- Familiarity with basic concepts of Penetration Testing
- Demonstrated understanding of infrastructure and cloud vulnerability scanning and manage the inflow of vulnerabilities from the scanning
- Understanding of how to classify and prioritize the risk of new vulnerabilities based on the operating environment
- Knowledge/Understanding of good information security practice from a technical and management perspective
- Demonstrable knowledge of ITIL
- 2 + years’ experience as a Infrastructure Engineering
- Proven track record of driving and delivering consistent and constant service improvements
- Evidence of adaptability/flexible to changing demands
- Understanding of internal/external customer business needs
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.