- Technical Training Coordinator
- Office Support
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
- To support the Technical Training function within RDD by ensuring smooth and effective functioning of training activities.
- Providing efficient and resourceful support needed to achieve this.
* Working with the training team and RDD teams to coordinate training courses both internal and external
* Organising RDD training times, logistics and resources required for internal and external training
* Keeping the training calendar up to date in all systems
* Collating feedback and distributing to the trainers
* Work with the ‘PEOPLE’ system and subsequent systems to improve the efficiency, accessibility and information capturing capability
* Liaise with HR to organise Induction and keep track of new starter intake
* Liaise with hiring managers to understand new recruit training requirements
* Raising PO’s and keeping track of training budget spend
* Course reminders to ensure courses are full
* Monitoring technical training inbox and replying appropriately, including processing queries from course attendees
* Help coordinate Professional Registration applications and meetings
- Experience in a training function would be an advantage.
- Experience in high volume event coordination.
- Experience of SAP an advantage
- Good MS skills including excellent Excel and Outlook skills
- * Solutions orientated
- * Organised with the ability to plan ahead
- * Team worker
- * Drive and enthusiasm to take on challenges and new tasks
- * Good communication skills, both written and oral
- * Adaptable and flexible where required
- * Composed in busy environment
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.