- Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Research Engineering
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
To carry out the tests as per documented procedure and relevant standards
- Setup test rigs and equipment in accordance to the test requirements.
- Perform verification testing in accordance to the respective standards or Dyson Test Method and report the results.
- Daily monitoring of testing and recording of test data.
- Communicate and advise on test findings to test engineer.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all test equipment & rigs in a timely manner.
- Perform Gauge R&R activities and track equipment calibrations.
- Lead and train test operators.
- To ensure compliance within the lab to legal and Dyson’s policy on occupational health & safety requirements at all times and continuously improve occupational health and safety performance.
- Practice good housekeeping of test labs.
- To carry out other tasks such as wiring, documentation and troubleshooting problems when required.
- Diploma in engineering preferably Mechatronics
- Min 1 years’ experience or fresh graduate with strong technical background encourage to apply
- Skillful in using multi meter
- Ability to translate data into meaningful results (statistics).
- Able to work on rotation shifts.(6days a week Saturday off)
- Able to understand and communicate in simple English