- MYR Competitive
- Mechanical Engineering
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
To carry out the tests as per documented procedure and relevant standards
- To carry out the tests as per documented procedure and relevant standards (IEC, ASTM, etc) and update the test results in designated test report.
- To update the test results to the respective Test Items under designated PLM TRs.
- To maintain the housekeeping of the lab at all time.
- To comply with safety and health requirements and lab rules at all time.
- To maintain the rigs and equipment in the lab ensuring that they are within the calibration period and in good condition.
- To notify Test Engineer on any outstanding issues in getting the tests completed
- To participate in MSA activities (e.g. gage 1 study, gage R&R and alignment).
- To train new operator.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience but Fresh Grad with good CGPA will be considered.
- Diploma in engineering preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- Familiar in using English -verbal and written
- Compile and Understand tests results to make reports
- Ability to multi tasks to meet job requirements
- Attentive and focus on details.
- Shift work nature:
- Rotating shift (most likely biweekly) 5 days a week
- Willing to work additional 3 hours -OT daily
- Willing to work on weekends OT