- Mechanical Engineering
- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleAccountabilities
- Support team in Verification activities inclusive of performance, functional verification in Dyson test laboratories/third party test house
- Support team in setting up verification system to meet verification requirements
- Verification status update to wider team
- Test reporting based on measurement and compared against specification
- Effective maintenance, PM and calibration of lab and test equipment’s
- Help to create safety awareness among team and create safer and tidier work space
- Test Equipment training to new users
- Responsible to arrange workshop/test consumables, lab tools, jigs/fixture to support verification, build, test setup etc.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Mechatronics
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in product verification or in a manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of basic statistical principles and its application is a must.
- Knowledge and practical experience in test measurement system, sensors, data acquisition system is preferred
- Must be familiar with commonly used productivity & statistical software such as Microsoft Office and Minitab.
- Able to work flexible hours to suit work/scheduling demands.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.