- Retail Sales
- Milan - Italy
You know how to keep a space exciting and engaging.
You also know how to sell. That starts with defining attractive product and offers. And it ends with your ability to turn a curious customer into a Dyson owner.
Your love for technology and design means you will know each Dyson product inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your team members about new initiatives. You are an enthusiastic champion for the brand inside and outside Dyson.
As a good Team Lead, you know how to build, train and lead a strong team.
Jointly with Line Manager you will define and monitor key metrics that define success, from traffic generated to demos delivered to units sold to customer feedback. You will report results and recommend relevant actions to your Line Manager.
You are flexible; your work hours will be based on business needs. You have a high degree of integrity.
Leading the temporary store team
- Ensure seven day leadership for the store
- Lead a fun, engaging and ambitious in store culture ensuring the team are involved, valued and recognised for their contribution and are regularly invited to share feedback to improve Store performance.
- Ensure all the process on operations are in place and effective (systems & reporting tools)
- Will have line management responsibility for direct and external experts
- Will ensure schedule of the team coverage is completed by week for all hours of operation
- Develop and monitor a realistic forecast sales by sku at 4 weeks for the store inventory management.
- Is able to work with a high degree of ambiguity, tailoring last minute and complex messages into simple and inspiring strategies that 100% of team are engaged on.
- Ensure that there is a communication and engagement strategy to ensure staff are fully informed of promotions/changes/current focuses.
- Support with day to day people activities and be able to tackle complex people situations.
- Ensures that 3 monthly performance reviews are completed for all Experts
- Ensures that all colleagues are aware of their measures of performance and bonus objectives
- Ability to lead and converse with senior colleagues up to and including Director level
Service and sales
- Lead, inspire and challenge the team to deliver the best experience instore by defining care to our customers, every day, through great coaching and development.
- Lead by example and support team to deliver an environment for our products to come alive.
- Continuously building product knowledge and keep updated of any product developments and supporting the store team to do so.
- Executing plans for live events to ensure theatre and education for Dyson customers.
- With all aspects if their role, will think with an omni-channel mind set to ensure consistency of proposition.
Leading a high level of retail execution
- Lead the team to deliver exacting Retail standards throughout the store even if temporary
- Be aware of competitors and wider market.
- Review shopping patterns, to ensure we have the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Review colleague demographics, customer demographics and the ratio of full time part time mix to ensure the best experience possible every day.
- Ensure highest degree of retail execution on a daily basi
- Is ready & willing to support & share ideas with head office, other stores and markets.
- Drive the sharing & delivery of best practice & act as external ambassador for the business in local forums
- Fully understands how to execute all Emergency Procedures and immediately seeks clarification when unsure. The safety of our customers and Experts is always our number one priority.
- Is an expert on the content of the Operating Manual and ensures every element is executed, seeking advice when unsure
Cost Control - Support to Line Manager
- Maintain a tight control on all expenditure, working with the Retail Manager/Senior Retail Manager and Finance to measure overall success.
- Continually review results, establish clear measures, sharing insights and revise as needed to drive performance.
- Seek opportunities to drive efficiencies and reduce spend.
- Ensure the correct procurement process is followed for new contracts/relationships.
Understands operations, managing work schedules, stock management, compliance, health and safety, security and all day to day requirements of running a store.
Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences – and results – directly and through a strong team.
Experience in leading a team with both internal and external junior resources
Diplomacy, countenance and the ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm. Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences – no matter what the situation.
Able to work effectively as a team member
Experience in developing, planning and executing events/drive interest and footfall.
Experience in developing promotional programs that drive sales, either direct or through partners.
Previous experience working with / in a premium brand.
Fluent in English & Italian Native Speaker