- Based on experience
- Field Sales
- Montreal, Canada
This is a 1-year contract position.
What you’ll be doing
You will visit retail locations in your designated territory within a specific time frame and hit some tough but achievable targets. You will generate retail sales and elevate partnerships in designated territory via the following:
- Sales goal achievement
- Sales support and product demonstration
- In store event planning and execution
- Elevated presentation and selling skills
- Deliver on a Dyson experience with every interaction and act as a memorable representative at all touch points
- Building relationships with retail partners at store level
- Providing product knowledge training to store associates
- Maintaining merchandising displays
Specific responsibilities include:
Retail Relationship and Sales
- Achieve seasonal sales goals as determined by the National Beauty Sales & Education Manager and Territory Sales Manager (TSM) through store visits, educational support, events and relationship building.
- Coordinate optimal store visit schedule with Territory Sales Manager and strategize plans to achieve sales goals and execute corporate initiatives.
- Collaborate with Territory Sales Manager to create monthly calendar to optimally support focus doors and sales achievement.
Education & Events
- Support, activate and drive all corporate event initiatives and programs, under the direction of the Territory Sales Manager.
- Track and monitor event sales impact.
- Initiate and develop relationships with store personnel to ensure ongoing support of the Dyson brand event and sales initiatives.
- Marketing and Event Calendar execution
- Activate store visit calendar under the direction of the Territory Sales Manager, and recap store successes, opportunities and action plans post-visit
- Review sales weekly, strategize and collaborate with Territory Sales Manager to drive results
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with store staff, by showing up on time and building brand presence.
- Communicate with Territory Sales Manager regularly via status call. Prepare updates as directed.
- Communicate stock concerns to Territory Sales Manager as needed to support business.
- Communicate with store leadership about brand corporate initiatives, successes/opportunities, press activity and in-store updates and animations.
An enthusiastic, driven and flexible professional who has:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in cosmetic retail experience required, including presentation, event, and selling ability
- Existing productive relationship with retail partners
- Proven ability to drive sell-through
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and motivational skills
- Goals and results-oriented attitude
- Punctuality and follow-through skills a must
- Creative sales driver with passion, energy and love of the beauty industry
- Has an engaging, driven and dynamic personality
- Computer literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook strongly desired
- Has a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and ability to travel within the territory
- Is comfortable with some overnight travel within their territory
- Is able to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
*Experience in Hairstyling is an asset
When applying, please don't forget to attach your resume.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.