- Salary will be based on salary and credentials.
- Field Sales, Sales Account Management
- Location details
- Vancouver, BC
Using the tools available, you will motivate them to hit some tough but achievable targets while ensuring they are providing customers with the best Dyson Experience possible, encouraging them to try out our technology and take our amazing products home for themselves. You will provide product knowledge to store associates so they understand the key features, benefits and differences on retail visits and conduct training sessions in groups of 1 – 200 store associates. You will use sales data and analytical skills to identify and take advantage of opportunities to grow Dyson’s business and presence in all areas of the B.C. Lower Mainland market. You will also be responsible for ensuring the Dyson in-store presence and merchandising standards are maintained and remain best in class.
Specifically, you will –
- Coach and manage a team of Dyson Experts strategically placed throughout the Vancouver Market
- Ensure they are effectively communicating our “GUESTS” model of interaction with consumers
- Ensure Dyson Experts are providing a best in class Dyson Experience on every interaction with all consumers
- Build strong and profitable customer relationships with management and sales associates at store level, and get them excited about the Dyson brand
- Use your proven analytical skills to look at and find opportunities to grow the Dyson business in your territory
- Ensure accurate in-store signage, displays, and pricing and promotional adherence to maintain the integrity of our brand
- Negotiate and implement compelling and lasting incremental displays
- Conduct training sessions with retail store associates on product features and sales techniques, both in a group environment and on a one-to-one basis
- Demonstrate our products to an audience of retail sales associates and consumers
- Develop relationships and drive sales with independent retailers
- Monitor stock compliance to ensure accurate inventory levels
- Provide feedback to our sales and marketing teams on potential opportunities, tools and processes that would contribute to driving sales
- Share experiences, successes and learnings with our team of Territory Sales Managers
An enthusiastic, driven and flexible professional who –
- Has a university degree and at least 2 years’ field sales and merchandising experience, with an excellent track record of achievements
- Has past proven people management and motivational skills
- Works well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Is a comfortable and persuasive communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Has the courage to explore new ideas and ways of thinking, take calculated risks, and diplomatically challenge the norm
- Is a self-starter who manages time exceptionally well, plans and executes multiple projects, and balances priorities
- Has a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and ability to travel within the territory
- Is able to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
- Has an engaging, driven and dynamic personality
- Solid understanding of retail business and of the consumer packaged goods industry represents an asset
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.